Conquering some of the highest peaks of the Ore Mountains the Stoneman Miriquidi runs on forestry paths, single trail passages and through a few villages.
On each summit a punch press as well as an info board featuring a map and description of the upcoming section is located. Each logis partner marks the perfect start for your Stoneman Miriquidi adventure. The well signposted mountain bike round trip runs anticlockwise.
Based on your level of fitness and time, we recommend conquering this unique MTB route in one, two or three days (“Trophy”) or four to six days (“Open”).
Biking with a starter pack you also qualify for the hand-made Stoneman-trophy designed by Roland himself as well as for your entry onto the official finisher list. You also actively support the maintenance of the route.
In everyone’s best interest: Please always respect the fair play rules whilst mountain biking.
The forest in the Ore Mountains is a gem.
So are the people: so honest and authentic.
The professional mountain biker Roland Stauder was so thrilled by the landscape and the people during his first visit to the Ore Mountains that it was crystal clear in no time: the German Stoneman belongs in the Ore Mountains.display detailed map GPS download
Stoneman Miriquidi Highlights
- Cranzahl dam
- Bärenstein: panorama tower and loop
- basalt columns at the Pöhl- and Scheibenberg
- root passage climbing the Scheibenberg
- Trailcenter Rabenberg: Germany's first single trail park – free passage with starter pack
- “Kleiner Kranichsee”, one of the most important raised bogs in the Ore Mountains
- Wolf- and Ice Pinge at the Blatenský vrch
- panorama tower on top of the Plešivec
- technically demanding ascend to the Klínovec summit
- Fichtelberg, Saxony's highest peaks
- and much more