One more time: 2021 we will rock the much-praised C-Edition!
Our ace up the sleeve: The much-praised Stoneman Miriquidi C-Edition, our unique and unforgettable inner-German mountain bike challenge awaits you for the 2021 season.
News from 16 June
- The Stoneman Miriquidi season has started on 30 April 2021.
- In 2021, we officially race the domestic C-Edition.
- The original route is also rideable, only digitally via Stoneman Now.
- The starter packages are issued via the selectable issue points.
- Tourist overnight stays are again possible.
- The contact registration of all overnight guests is the only requirement.
- This also applies to indoor gastronomy. Here, too, there is no testing requirement.
- The contact restrictions also do not apply.
- Corona is serious. The current protection ordinance applies until 30 June.
- Wearing a mouth/nose covering in public places helps to reduce the risk of infections for yourself and others. This still applies to those who have been vaccinated and those who have recovered.
Get all the info here ...
- ... to the new route
- ... to exciting highlights
- ... to the starter packages
- ... to the Logis partners
Stoneman Miriquidi C-Edition: Unforgettable!
- 162 km #pureMTBemotion: New route, same distance!
- Dam Sosa and Eibenstock: Feel the power of water!
- Experience more trail fun at the TrailCenter Rabenberg!
- The mother of all pit stops: New checkpoint in Rittersgrün
- Stoneman Miriquidi C-Edition: new views, unique route, unforgettable!
162 km pure mountain bike emotion on the Stoneman Miriquidi C-Edition
Unforgettable – the Stoneman Miriquidi C-Edition: 55 new kilometres between Eibenstock in the west and Rittersgrün in the east. Bärenstein, Pöhlberg, Scheibenberg, Rabenberg, Auersberg and Fichtelberg. The list of highlights goes on and on.
Same distance, more water and new trails.
Plenty of water!
The C-Edition takes you to the new checkpoints Sosa and Eibenstock and brings you directly to the Blauenthal waterfall. The Sosa dam, the Eibenstock dam or the natural bathing gardens Eibenstock: Feel the powerful waters of the region on the Stoneman Miriquidi C-Edition.
Same distance, more trail fun!
Root carpets and flowy single trails: The Rock, Final Flow, Flowing Ten and the Kyril Trail let your adrenaline level rise. After you have conquered the Auersberg, you are close to the TrailCenter Rabenberg for a second time. A detour on the Boardertrail including the Electric Line is worthwhile before you rush towards the new checkpoint Rittersgrün.
The mother of all pit stops!
Everyone knows it and everyone loves it: The drinking break in the Bleyl family garden. Voluntarily they sell items like bars or cokes. You just have to put a few coins in their „cash box of trust“. The letters on the pile of wood testify to endless gratitude. In Rittersgrün, in the garden of the Bleyl family, there will also be punching this year.
Planning the Stoneman Miriquidi C-Edition
Helpful tips - as with the original route, you will find numerous tips for planning your adventure on the C-Edition. For example, suggestions for splitting up the route!
Official issuing offices
Stoneman Miriquidi C-Edition: An unforgettable adventure
In March 2020 we have been working very hard to offer you a breathtaking and unforgettable mountain bike adventure. We have developed an attractive and varied route for this purpose - of course fully signposted.In 2021 we continuie on the much-praised C-Edition!
On 162 kilometres, the unique route runs over 4,100 metres in altitude through the dark forest of the Ore Mountains. With the new routing you bike on new trails: A total of 33 percent of the routes run on unpaved paths, trails or single trails. One country, five dams, six peaks: That's the Stoneman Miriquidi C-Edition - unforgettable.
The Stoneman Miriquidi is known from …