The virus has stirred things up, including our route through the Czech Republic. In 2021 you experience your Stoneman Miriquidi adventure as a unique and unforgettable inner-German mountain bike challenge – this is the C-Edition. With new trails, more water, fresh views.
News from 12 May
- The Stoneman Miriquidi C-Edition season has started on 30 April 2021.
- Crossing the German-Czech border remains prohibited: At the start of the 2021 season, you will experience your Stoneman Miriquidi adventure as an unforgettable, inner-German mountain bike challenge - that's the C-Edition.
- Tourist overnight stays are prohibited for the time being.
- Gastronomy will remain closed - take-away options exist.
- The contact restriction with a maximum of one person from another household applies.
- The starter packs are issued via the selectable issue points.
- Awaited easings: In the district of Erzgebirge, campsites and holiday homes will soon be allowed to reopen if the 7-day incidence remains stable at under 100.
- Gastronomy will then also be allowed to reopen in the outdoor area.
- Hotels may also reopen if the incidence is below 50.
- From mid-June, the lodging partners are expected to open for all national and international guests.
- Corona is serious. The current regulations and restrictions apply until 30 May.
- Keep your distance from others and reduce physical-social contact.
- Wearing a face-mask in public spaces helps reduce the risk of infection to self and others.
Get all the info here ...
- ... to the new route
- ... to exciting highlights
- ... to the starter packages
- ... to the Logis partners
Contactless: The digital starter pack Stoneman Now!
Use your phone as a starter card — book online, ride without an issuing office, check in at the checkpoints by smartphone, seconds after the ride on the finisher list. All this for the great price of only 12 €.
162 km pure mountain bike emotion on the Stoneman Miriquidi C-Edition
Unforgettable – the Stoneman Miriquidi C-Edition: 55 new kilometres between Eibenstock in the west and Rittersgrün in the east. Bärenstein, Pöhlberg, Scheibenberg, Rabenberg, Auersberg and Fichtelberg. The list of highlights goes on and on.
Same distance, more water and new trails.
Plenty of water!
The C-Edition takes you to the new checkpoints Sosa and Eibenstock and brings you directly to the Blauenthal waterfall. The Sosa dam, the Eibenstock dam or the natural bathing gardens Eibenstock: Feel the powerful waters of the region on the Stoneman Miriquidi C-Edition.
Same distance, more trail fun!
Root carpets and flowy single trails: The Rock, Final Flow, Flowing Ten and the Kyril Trail let your adrenaline level rise. After you have conquered the Auersberg, you are close to the TrailCenter Rabenberg for a second time. A detour on the Boardertrail including the Electric Line is worthwhile before you rush towards the new checkpoint Rittersgrün.
The mother of all pit stops!
Everyone knows it and everyone loves it: The drinking break in the Bleyl family garden. Voluntarily they sell items like bars or cokes. You just have to put a few coins in their „cash box of trust“. The letters on the pile of wood testify to endless gratitude. In Rittersgrün, in the garden of the Bleyl family, there will also be punching this year.
Official issuing offices
From 15 May onwards, tourist overnight stays are officially permitted . gain under certain conditions. You can find the official lodging partners available up to this date in the reservation form. S If you miss a certain accommodation partner, please contact them directly. You can always find current information on this page and on Facebook.
Stoneman Miriquidi C-Edition: An unforgettable adventure
Since March we have been working very hard to offer you a breathtaking and unforgettable mountain bike adventure also for 2020. We have developed an attractive and varied route for this purpose. The Stoneman Miriquidi C-Edition is of course also fully signposted.
On 162 kilometres, the unique route runs over 4,100 metres in altitude through the dark forest of the Ore Mountains. With the new routing you bike on new trails: A total of 33 percent of the routes run on unpaved paths, trails or single trails. One country, five dams, six peaks: That's the Stoneman Miriquidi C-Edition - unforgettable.
The Stoneman Miriquidi is known from …