From summit to summit on the Stoneman Miriquidi
2 countries, 9 summits, 4.400 meter altitude gain – that is the Stoneman Miriquidi. Please find all legs for your preparation and planning below:
|The Fichtelbergschwebebahn valley station in Oberwiesenthal marks the official starting point:|
|Oberwiesenthal › Bärenstein
||15.3 km||320 m||GPS & map|
|Details for everyone, who does not start in Oberwiesenthal:|
|Fichtelberg › Bärenstein
||15.5 km||280 m||GPS & map|
|August/September 2016: detour to Bärenstein|
|Bärenstein › Pöhlberg
||15.8 km||380 m||GPS & map|
|Pöhlberg › Scheibenberg
||16.9 km||400 m||GPS & map|
|Scheibenberg › Rabenberg
||37.4 km||1,010 m||GPS & map|
|Rabenberg › Auersberg
||16.6 km||480 m||GPS & map|
|Auersberg › Blatenský vrch
||19.8 km||440 m||GPS & map|
|Blatenský vrch › Plešivec
||9.9 km||190 m||GPS & map|
|Plešivec › Klínovec
||25.5 km||980 m||GPS & map|
|Klínovec › Fichtelberg
||7.4 km||200 m||GPS & map|
Transport & Parking
Train stations: Kurort Oberwiesenthal, Annaberg-Buchholz, Sehma, Breitenbrunn, Erlabrunn, Johanngeorgenstadt
Parking: usually at all Stoneman Miriquidi Logis-Partners
Mobil home: Oberwiesenthal (Tennishallen – indoor tennis center: 30 spots; Sportbaude Waldeck: 8 spots), TrailCenter Rabenberg (15 spots)
The starter pack is your admission to the Stoneman Miriquidi. You will need it ...
- ... to punch your starter card on each summit
- ... for your ride on the Stoneman Miriquidi in TrailCenter Rabenberg
- ... for your entry on the finisher list, your stone, medal or trophy – designed by Roland Stauder himself
- ... to receive assistance from one of the Stoneman Miriquidi Service-Partners, who will help you in case of irreparable damage to your bike.
There is even more: All benefits of the starter pack and the different editions »
Tips for your bike adventure on the Stoneman Miriquidi
- Check your bike before coming to the Ore Mountains. This route of 162 km and 4.400 m altitude gain is challenging for both the rider and the bike.
- You will find a detailed map (scale 1:40.000) in your starter pack. Study the route before you ride.
- You are travelling in a borderland. Please carry your ID or passport.
- The Stoneman Miriquidi has been thoroughly signposted. The signs have been placed at every crossing or junction and again 100 to 200 m behind for confirmation. Heads up! Mind the signage on rapid descents. Consider using a GPS device.
- Breakdowns: In case of irreparable damage the Stoneman Miriquidi Service-Partners will assist you subject to charge).
- On your ride: Use the app. It offers the essence of information for your ride. (Android · iOS)
Almost half of all finishers rides a hardtail, about a third uses an allmountain fully and about 16 % a cross country/marathon fully.
Going for Gold
- We recommend the period between May and August, when the daylight lasts at least 14 hours.
- Your annual bike training should be at least 5,000 km.
- Start early and use a GPS device with the latest track.
Going for Silver or Bronze
- Start early: Unplanned delays are stress-free for early birds.
- The route offers a number of worthwhile sights, all covered on the map in your starter pack. If you take the time you will go home with much more than having covered the 162 km and 9 summits only.
The Stoneman Miriquidi Finisher Trikot
For your next ride: 79,– € plus shipping, sizes XS to XXXL. Go to shop.
Stoneman Miriquidi Shirt by maloja
For every day: in Stoneman blue, beige or cool cloud. 39,– € only, available in sizes S, M (cloud out of stock), L and XL. Simply email us at email@example.com with your desired quantity, color, size and shipping address.